Effective and efficient disaster recovery is one of the biggest challenges facing engineers, site directors and IT professionals looking to maintain business continuity, reliability, and performance of Industrial & Automated Control Systems (IACS). Tekgem’s cybersecurity experts will discuss their experiences in dealing with a real-life IACS disaster scenario where there is a requirement to carry out on-mass system restores within a defined SLA.
This webinar will help you to understand:
- What defines a disaster and the issues faced when working in what is a very stressful environment
- The challenges you’ll face when restoring your IACS systems that run your plant
- Why it is so important to have an incident response team with defined roles and responsibilities
- What you must, should and could be doing to prepare for a disaster
- Working together to prepare for and manage a real-life IACS disaster recovery incident
Request access to this webinar.